Love.

God's love is meteoric, His loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, His verdicts oceanic. Yet in His largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

JOB!!!!

Sorry ahead of time for the horrible scatterbrained organization. I'm still getting used to this job, so it gets super tiring after a full day's work! On the topic of jobs...

I have my first full-time job!!! God is so faithful, it's just crazy. He provided for us, Jeremy and I, at the perfect time. Now all we have to do it continue saving and we will hopefully have our own place in the next few months!!! If we get our own place before we get married, Jeremy is going to be the one staying there and keeping up the place. I'm just so stinkin' excited. I love this job also, definitely helps with my communication skills - which I desperately need! I'm the most awkward person on the face of this planet. It's so sad, but this definitely helps me get over my problem of awkwardness. Thank goodness. I work at a place called Court Solutions LLC in Woodstock, GA. Basically, I answer phones and help people (from Arkansas) pay their tickets. It definitely tests my patience - and is very stressful at times having to just sit there while people yell at you even though they were the stupid ones who went 30 over the speed limit or drove drunk. Yeah. But, I do like it so far. This is just my third day, so hopefully it will just get easier and less stressful! I'm just so happy to have a job and provide for Jeremy and I's future marriage :)

Bonnie and I went to visit my lovely sister, Allison, and my cutest not-so-little baby nephew, Benaiah. They are living up in Virginia Beach while my brother-in-law, Max, is at law school. It was bunches of fun! We just hung out, watched chick flicks, and ate as much as we could. I got the chance to try the BEST frozen yogurt EVER, I mean ever. It's from Coldstone, and it's pink grapefruit flavor. YUM. I've been craving it ever since! We also got to see Mt. Trashmore, pretty funny name I know. It's a landfill, but it has an awesome playground. Perfect for lava tag, haha.

Sorry for the scattery set up! It's hard to think through everything perfectly after talking the entire day! Hope everyone has an amazing week!

xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment