Love.

God's love is meteoric, His loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, His verdicts oceanic. Yet in His largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Married, married, married

MARRIED! Lovin' it so far.

Jeremy and I got married on June 11, 2011.

The day was definitely not how I planned, not at all how I planned: Hair piece fell off multiple times, makeover sucked, Father-Daughter dance's song was cut off half way through, no one could even hear Jeremy and I's first dance song, the coordinator was hovering me the entire day, and I was starving. But, what really matters is I got married to my best friend ;)

When we left the reception, I got all bent out of shape about how the sound/tech guy could be so retarded and not know how to work an iPod (not bitter at all...), but Jeremy kept reminding me that things are bound to stray away from what was planned. We were married and that was the only purpose; it also gives us stories to tell later on! After he cheered up my low spirits, we went to Red Lobster because we were both STARVING from having no food that day. We stayed at our apartment that night (on an air mattress with a hole in it - we woke up with out butts on the ground), and left for the beach the morning after!

The honeymoon was fantastic. The condo was incredibly nice, and we have a beautiful view of the beach and the pier! Sleeping on a real bed was a nice change from the night before and a wonderful feeling after a long road trip. By the end of the week, we were all tanned up and ready to head on back to our new HOME. :)

We both had so much fun opening up all the presents and organizing everything! We are both so grateful to have such amazing friends and family to spend our special day with.

We are now finally all set in, and we even have our real metal silverware rather than plastic ware! Very exciting.

We saw the new X-Men movie one night over the honeymoon week (VERY good!!!), and I have never seen the previous 3; so, he has been making me watch the older ones. We only have the third one left, but they are all very good so far! He's trying to get me off the chick-flick binge ;)

As for cooking, he has actually cooked for me more than I have cooked for him...I can't cook. I made dry chicken alfredo one night at the condo over the honeymoon, so I think he had to force it down him and fake that he liked it. He did have some leftovers the next day but he loaded it down with butter, haha. I am such a lame housewife. He made me french toast yesterday morning before my first day back at work. It was fantastic. He is also making me some Taco Bake tomorrow night on my night off from working the pharmacy! He is just so fantastic, love him to death.

Enough of my blabbering! Have a great week everyone.

xo Caroline WHITEHEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment