Love.

God's love is meteoric, His loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, His verdicts oceanic. Yet in His largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

44

I just bought Jeremy's wedding band. So excited! Can't wait to be married to him. I don't think I have ever been so emotional in my entire life as I have been this past month. The realization of me getting married gets more and more bittersweet with each day. I get the marry such an encouraging man of the Lord, but I also have to leave my amazing family. I'm so ready. It just gets to me sometimes on top of the stress from planning the wedding. I have such little time to plan, and anytime I do have that's free, I definitely do not want to spend it doing writing down addresses and stressing over what cake to order. It was fun at first, but now I am just so ready for everything to be all planned and ready. Simple little decisions, like how to wear my hair, how to get my nails done, how tan I should be, ALL make me freak out on a huge scale. So needless to say, trying to decide on a place for us to live is not being handled well by me at all. I am way too indecisive for my own good. This probably needs to change...Random thoughts in my head.

xo
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment