Love.

God's love is meteoric, His loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, His verdicts oceanic. Yet in His largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

58 Days!!!

Jeremy and I will be married in 58 days. So crazy to think about that! So much has happened since the last post. We found an apartment. It's called Stanton Place, it's about 5 minutes from downtown Acworth. It's a super nice area and seems to be very safe which is always good! Jeremy will probably be moving in sometime in May. I also started working my pharmacy job 4 nights a week. It gets incredibly tiring after a full week of work, but it will be completely worth it by the pay date. ;) Jeremy has been busy with school and work, and I have been busy with my work; consequently, we rarely get to see each other apart from weekends and on Wednesday nights for Revolution. I would LOVE to see him much, much, much more...but we are both so busy. Can't wait til we get to see each other every single day.

We both went on a mission trip this last week to Charleston, SC with the middle school ministry. It was awesome to see all those middle schoolers work their beautiful hearts out all for God's glory. I had a group of amazing, crazy 6th graders - love each and every one of them. They made me laugh more than I ever have, haha. Jeremy had his usual small group of 8th grade guys, all so great. I think we learned just as much on this trip as the middle schoolers. My girls taught me so much about love this week, they are all so willing to give up their spring breaks to serve others...others that they have never even met. We all worked at a school, Orange Grove Elementary, and spread 75 tons of mulch, and huge amounts of pine straw and wood chips. We went door-to-door to hand out flyers for River Church's (a church that Westridge helped start a year ago) Easter service. It was such a great experience, and such a great way to get to know the group on an entirely different and deeper level.

I have my first wedding shower this weekend on the 17th, AKA my 20th BIRTHDAYYYY! Ahh, I'm beyond excited. Double special day. Denisa, Jeremy's mom, and all his aunts are throwing me a shower. It's going to be awesome. I'm too old...or will be in 3 days. I can't believe that I will be 20. No longer a teenager...so weird!

Anyways, my thoughts and life.

xo
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment